Last little card for the night

I managed to make a last little card for the night.  I was still in the reuse what you have mode... so I used a bunch of the scrap paper that I had and I created a card that would fit the sketch that I had not yet completed.
To make this card I used like I mentioned scraps of papers and ribbon and a little hedgehog stamp from Penny Black.  I made it using this sketch:
 
I'm entering it in the following challenges:
  1. Especially made - Sketch
  2. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Animal (my little Penny black hedgehog fits right in ;) )
  3. Penny black at all sorts - oh so cute (my 3rd entry)
  4. Fab n funky challenges - on all four ;) well mine is running... but i'm sure it still counts lol
I'm really happy with my day.  It was a busy one with the cleaning, laundry, driving my daughter to volunteer work and back but I still managed to do a lot of projects.  So it was good ;)

See you tomorrow.

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Aww the lil hedgie is adorable!! Love the dotted rainbow paper you used for the top! Great interpretation of the sketch!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Made Especially for You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that little hedgie is perfect for the sketch; he's adorable! thank you for playing along again with our oh so cute theme this month at penny black and more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another very pretty card Vicky.

    Thanks you so much for joining our Oh so Cute theme at Penny Black and More and good luck with all the prize draws.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely cute and fun card Vicky.I love the spots and stripes and such pretty candy colours.
    Thank you for joining us in our "cute" challenge at Penny Black and More and good luck in our prize draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Vicky, just wanted to say thanks for joining us over on the Sarah Hurley Blog Hop...Good Luck :D.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello...Super card for our Animal challenge at CRAFTY CATZ, so glad you could play along, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that little hedgehog!!! Super cute card and LOVE your take on the sketch!!!

    Thanks for joining us at ME4U!

    Crafty Hugs,

    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute hedgehog - love your colours and fab layout - thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week - good luck hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a happy card! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week and hope to see you again next week. judit x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love the papers you used with the fun image.
    So glad you shared with us at penny black and more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the fun at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10