Pinwheels

I continued having fun this afternoon!  Wow what a fabulous Easter day.  Spent crafting.  I cooked a bit but then I rested ;)  I did the cleaning Friday... needs to pay off right?!?
I wanted to do a challenge to make my own embellishments.  I had watched a video on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3sedWO8lZI after seeing a card made by Cinzia.  Ever since then I've been wanting to create one.  I just had the perfect excuse this time.  Here's the card:
I really like the way it turned out.

I'm entering it in the following challenges:
  1. Crazy 4 challenges - Blue, White and another color (here it's  red)
  2. Moxie fab world - DYI your own embellishments
  3. Catered crop - use brads.  I used 2!!!
  4. Crafty catz weekly challenge - CAS in this case I think I did really well for that.
  5. The pink elephant challenge - CAS
And guess what... I'm going back to crafting!!!!  YAY!!!!

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Hey Vicky! Thanks for linking this up to the DIY Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for Joining us Crafty Catz with absolutely adorable creation its just perfect for our challenge,

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10