Gingerloft challenge - Birds of a feather

For Jen's blog hop click here.

Wooohooo!  How lucky am I!  I am now part of the wonderful DT team of Gingerloft challenge!  I feel really blessed that I get to work with images from such talented artists.

This time our challenge is called Birds of a feather.

This is the card that I created:
To make this card I used paper from My mind's eye - Dilly dally.  I used my new classic diamond spellbinder to cut out the digi and the paper underneath I purchased these for a steal at Winners :D  Canadian's equivalent of TG Maxx or Marshall's.  I have used Scallop and classic circle to cut out the sentiment that comes from Greeting Farms.  I added some feathers that I purchased at Omer De Serres.  The little star comes from the dollar store.

Here's a closer look at the cute digi that I colored using my copics.  I did the clouds using my memento black ink.

I hope that you will be joining us for this fun challenge at Gingerloft challenge.  I can't wait to comment on your entries :D

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Paperplay challenges - Appreciation/Thank you
  2. Moving along with the times - Flying high
  3. The poodles parlour  - wing thing
  4. Deep ocean challenge - Things with wings
This is going to be one busy Sunday... wow 3 posts :D  And all before I get out of bed lol.  Don't forget to leave me a comment!  I really love to read them.  And if you are a follower join in on the fun giveaway.

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. I love this card Vicky the backing paper is gorgeous and I love the way you have done the clouds.Thank you for joining us at Poodles Parlour and Good Luck in the challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card - love the feathers.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely - I love owls. Thanks for playing along with my challenge at MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card love the feather thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10