Gingerloft challenge - Embossing wet or dry

This week at Gingerloft challenge, our challenge is to use embossing wet or dry.

To make my card I used the wonderful digi Wintertree.  It was perfect to make a Christmas card!  I'm really trying to get some cards made in advance this year :D  And so far I have managed to make a few!!!


To make my card I have used minimal embellishments.  I used paper from Basic grey - Nordic Holiday.  I have used the classic rectangles to cut out the digi and paper underneath.  I made a few snowflakes with my MS punch and added Robin's Nest dew drops to them.  I used the embossing folder from Tim Holtz called Alterations - Joy.

Here's a look at the digi.  I didn't do anything to it because I really love the way it looks as it is.

And here's a look at the sentiment from Create with tlc.  I thought it was so very pretty!!!!


This is such a fun challenge!  I really hope that you will be joining us this week at Gingerloft challenge.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Cute card thursday - Christmas in September
  2. Creative card crew - Tree
  3. lej designs challenge blog - Winter wishes
  4. Christmas stampin - Snowy
I have 2 other post coming up ;D  It's a busy Sunday!!!!  Looking forward to reading your wonderful comments!

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. This is a beautiful card. The Xmas tree is very pretty. Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crew. Cheers FiLoMa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Vicky! Love that image, the embossing and your beautiful snowflakes! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Vicky , what a fab card, so gorgeous, thanks to play with us a CSAYL this week, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky, lovely card, that image is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew, good luck in the draw!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful beautiful Christmas Card. Everything about it is wonderful. Love that holder also. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10