Halloween fun

Tonight I wanted to play just for fun with a new digi that I just got as a gift for playing in their 1st challenge at sk digis challenge.  Their new challenge is black , white + 1 more color. So I chose my digi accordingly with an idea that I had :D

There's a few challenges that I could play with tonight.  One of them was Craft-room challenge with childhood memories!  Well one of the most fond memories I have is getting dressed up for Halloween and getting lots of candies.  My parents didn't buy us candies... so getting them for free from strangers (that you are not supposed to talk to...) was pretty impressive.  This is probably why I just looooove Halloween so much, it really brings the kid out of me :D

Here's the card I made with the oh so cute Little Frankenstein:
I used some paper from We r memory keepers - Halloween that I had purchased at winners.  I added some ribbon and a border MS punch both purchased at Michaels!!!  AND GUESS WHAT!!!  We now have Michaels in the province of QUEBEC!!!  So happy (can you tell lol)  I added a little charm from my stash.  You really should join in on my giveaway if you haven't already!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  I paper pieced him with paper from Create with tlc called Halloween Haunt, it was part of the wonderful Halloween club.

Isn't  he cuuuute?!?  I added a sentiment also from Create with tlc and also part of the club see how much you missed out?!?

To make this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering my little fun card in the following challenges:
  1. Critter challenge blog - Sketch
  2. Sk digis challenge blog - Black White +1 (mine was.... yes GREEN)
  3. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything goes
  4. Craft-room challenge - Childhood memories
So I hope you liked my card :D  And that you will be leaving one of those awesome comments that really keep me creating!  

Big hello to my new followers!!!  Hope you like what you see.  

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Such a fun card...so glad you joined us at SKdigis this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks great! Thanks for playing with us at SKdigis:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vicki- this is fantastic. You did such a great job. I love all the papers and the little Ftankie. I also love your story about yoru child hood memory. TFS with us at SKdigis this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Vicky...so cute, love the paper piecing and colors! That little Frankie is so adorable! Thanks for joining SKdigis challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is very cute, Vicky! Love the paper piecing and that sentiment is perfect! Nice take on the sketch, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really awesome!!! I LOVE it!!!! I LOVE that little Frankie!! This is such a great card.. Love green.. its my favorite color! And that paper that you pieced his outfit from.. I love that!! I love that ribbon too!! Woohoo!! To having a Michael's now.. thats awesome!!! I love Michaels LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! I love how you did Little Frankestein... The paper for the outfit is awesome!!! Very happy to see you joining us again this week. HUGS...Sonia-SKdigis :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME card...I love the colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved how you combined paper piecing and Copic coloring. This card is just so much fun. Love the colors you've chosen. Thanks for sharing at SKdigis.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fantastic card!!! I adore that bg paper, and the paper piecing on the image looks like he's wearing pajamas--too cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is fantastic thanks for joining us at critter sketch and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is really cute vicky. frankie is one of my fave SKdigis images :) i love the clothes you paper pieced him in :) thanks so much for sharing with us at SKdigis sure hope to see you in our next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! I love how you colored little Frankie and I'm glad to see you enjoying your SKdigis goodies! :) Thanks for playing along with us at SKdigis! :)

    hugs,
    JoAnn
    http://joboogie.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card, love all the details. Thanks for joining us at SKdigis Challenge Blog.

    Leirad
    leiradcardmakingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful creation! I love the easel card and your take on the sketch is perfect! Thanks for playing at Critter Sketch!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  17. he's very cute! I love your take on the SKdigis challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at SKdigis

    ReplyDelete
  18. super cute card! love that you joined us for our second challenge at SKdigi - hope to see you again next week - Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10