another last minute gift

And here's my gift for the educators of my kids.  I have done the picture of the before and the after to let you see what it looked like before.

So here's the before, inside is a candle:

And here's the after Joy ornate sticker 2:
And here's the look at the digi 

Joy sticker 2 is used on the second one!

Here's a closer look at the digi

Hope the educators like these gifts!!!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Quirky crafts - Last minutes gift
  2. Tuesday alchemy - anything goes
So that's it for me!  I really hope you will leave me some comments ;)  Just love to read them!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Vicky those are amazing. Great job!

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Transformation of the Jars they look great! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday alchemy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent Transformation! The educators will be delighted, I am sure!

    Thanks for playing at Quirky Crafts!
    Hugz,
    Chana, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful....I love these and the added stickers make them even better. Great way to alter them. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These work so well! Thank you so much for joining in with our last minute Christmas challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10