1st ever ATCs

It's me again ;)  This time I'm trying out something totally new for me!  I did some ATC ;)  This morning while doing the rounds of my fellow dt from OSAAT, I came across the post from Ali.  She was suggesting a swap of ATC!!!  Well I thought this would be fun... but I have never made them...

So off to google I went and found that they are supposed to be the size of playing cards.  So I decided to try my hand and make 4 like Ali.  So I'm hoping to swap one with her... this will leave 3 more... so if you are interested the 1st 3 people that say they would like to swap will get the other 3.  I'm very much looking forward to seeing the others up close.

I saw that there was a wonderful challenge out there just for this type of art pieces so I made mine with that in mind.  Especially since I had another teammate in mind when I did this.  Last week Calypso mentioned that she was going to challenge herself to use her stamps... well I had a fabulous little set from Inky Antics that had never seen ink... this was the perfect challenge!  New technique and forcing myself to use some of my stamps!

So here they are!  It was harder than I thought because they are really small...  So you need to have smaller type of images...
I used some paper from Safari Chic Stack from DCWV.  I added a little leaf cut with my Dee's wreath builder die.

Here's a closer look of one. The image was colored with my copics.
I'm pretty happy with the results!  And it was fun to challenge myself to try something new!

I'm entering these in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday alchemy - Hopes, dreams or resolutions (I want to try out some new techniques and this was a perfect opportunity to do so as well as use my stuff (especially my stamps that get very neglected))
  2. Wicked wednesday atc - It's a jungle out there (please be kind... it's my 1st try ;) )
  3. Stamp-n-doodle - Something neglected (my stamps... use mostly digis these days)
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Add sentiment
  5. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Use dies or punches
  6. Lexis creations - Anything goes
  7. Pan pastel uk- New technique
  8. Scrappy frogs challenge - Try something new
I hope there will be some of you that will want to swap with me... ;)  Looking forward to your comments and please be kind since this is my 1st try...

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Oh this is just fantastic - especially for your first try! I'd be happy to swap with you. Contact me at JennBorj@yahoo.com Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Congratulations on your first ever ATCs - I'll be thrilled to swap with you. :D

    So pleased I inspired you to try something new - ATCs are really quite addictive and SO much fun to swap... it's lovely to get a piece of artwork in the post from someone else and to see what they've created. :)

    I'll contact you via the OSAAT FB group to swap mailing addresses. ;)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You didn't even know this morning how to make them and now you are posting and swapping? You are incredible. I myself just learned what ATC stood for a couple of weeks ago but haven't attempted to create any yet. Maybe soon...

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable, I love the dp you used and the fabulous design

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job for a first...these are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never know that these were your first try, you did a great job! These little ATCs can become addicting, and I hope you continue to join us in our weekly challenges at Wicked Wednesday. Thanks for joining us this week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super cute! I love the cute image and that little leaf is the perfect embellishment. Your fellow ATC swappers will love it! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! What a cute little monkey! You did a really nice job on your first ATC! I haven't tried these yet either because their size intimidates me - LOL! They are on my list of things to do someday though :) Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're adorable. Well done on trying ATC's - they're kind of addictive - wait till you get to inchies, twinchies, trinchies etc!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card the image is so sweet,

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super Cute Vicky! As are all your creations. I really like that adorable image and the way you colored him up. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge.
    Good Luck and Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute monkey and love the ATC's Thank you for joining ust at stamp-n-doodle challenges

    Carolyn
    SND DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute. The image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions. Be sure to check out our Love Spell blog hop for more chances to win.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such darling monkey ATC's Vicky. Great design with the leaves, use of sentiment and DP's too. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck.Hope to see you back later today for a new challenge. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fun monkey ATCs a great design! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are perfect ATC's Vicky! Cute little monkey! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous atc's I love those cute little monkeys. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway