613 Avenue Create - Blue, Cream and white - Jan 27th

Hello it's time for another wonderful challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.  This time it's about Blue, Cream and White.

We also have some wonderful sponsors lined up for you!!!!
Digistamps4Joy SHOP ,and Shop with us!

WOW how awesome right?!?  I'm almost wishing I could play with you ;)  Well almost because I really love this awesome team.

For my card I used a wonderful digi from Digi Stamps 4 joy called Stormie.  I thought it was just perfect for this challenge.
For this card I used some paper from Classic Calico - American Craft.  The rest was all from my stash (left overs YAY!!!).  I added a flower and metal brad from my stash.  I used my label 2 to cut the digi and sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi colored with my copics

And here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.  I liked that it had a bit of blue in it!  Just perfect for this challenge.

So did I inspire you to join us this week over at 613 Avenue Create?!?  If not go and check out the other fabulous creations from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. The squirrel and the fox - New something (This is a new digi that I purchased with a gift certificate that I won in a candy!!!)
  2. Whoopsi Daisy - Use a digi
  3. Digi stamps 4 joy-sa - Anything goes
This is my 2nd post of the day!!!  There's another one coming hope you stay put!!!  Looking forward to your comments!!!


Hugs


Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Gorgeous Vicky. Love the colour combo and the design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you chose this image Vicky. Love the sentiment. Have never had a go at this challenge but with this colour scheme it might be time to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky! Beautiful DT work as always! I like that image as well and the TLC sentiment is perfect :)

    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combo, Vicky and that image is cute! Thanks for sharing.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Vicky.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and that image is FAB!! I'm going to try to create something for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Love the composition. Thanks for playing with us on DS4J.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful coloring of the image Vicky. I love you design. Just a really beautiful card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway