Crafting when we can - Challenge #35

Hello Everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Crafting when we can challenges!  This time our amazing sponsor is
 Sassy Studio Designs

And our challenge is about using your favorite things.  How easy is this?!?  For my card I used the wonderful Charlotte Sassy.  I was always a Huge fan of Sex and the city so this was a must for favorite things.
I used paper from one of my favorite paper pads Alora from Bobonny (I'm almost out... and I found another pad over at McMahon design on special!!!!  Yeah for me!!!)  I used my wonderful curved rectangle from Spellbinder to cut out the digi and paper.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops (a must for favorite) and added a ribbon with a purse charm from my stash.  I really do love my charms.

Here's a closer look at the digi
And here's the look at the great sentiment from Create with TLC.  I really love to shop so that was perfect for a favorite challenge!  It made my hubby laugh ;)  'cause I kinda go with this mantra...
So how easy is this challenge?!?  So you will be joining us I hope this time at Crafting when we can challenges.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
  2. Sassy studio designs - guest designer spot for February
  3. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
  4. DL. Art - Anything goes
  5. Digi haven - Sparkle and bling (got the sparkly paper and bling of Robin's nest dew drops and purse)
  6. 2sisters challenge blog - anything goes
So it's Sunday already... wow the 2 weeks of Christmas break passed wayyyyy too fast.  Don't forget to leave me a comment!  I really love to read them!  Big hello to my new follow Gran Margaret!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Love the purse charm, fab card Vicky, hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little extras on this one.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree with this sentiment more! Plus it helps boost economy right? lol. Love the image and the fabulous sentiment and the cute card design. thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant girly card, fab image and I love the big bow. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven and hope too see you back again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card and that little purse charm adds a wonderful touch! Thank you for joining us at ♥ Digi Haven ♥ ♥ Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image. the Purse charm adds some fun to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! LOVE the image and sentiment together and that bow with the charm is divine! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so funny great job coloring the image.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love that sentiment. It's my favorite thing to do. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card, love the sentiment too! Thanks for playing with us Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Vicky I like the image and the sentimet, Thank you for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha, great sentiment...I love the image and that purse charm is adorable. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww! How cute! Your coloring is so pretty and that sentiment cracks me up - LOL! That purse charm is the COOLEST!! Thanks so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute image! Like the charm & the bow! Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway