Crafting When we can - Challenge # 36

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Crafting when we can.  It's all about Strawberries and Cream (so red and white (totally easy)).

This time our awesome sponsor is none other than the


I was super excited because I just love those digis ;)  Can you tell?!?  I usually end up having two or three posts with them...

For this card I used the fabulous Don't be sad digi!!!  It's soooo cute.  You can purchase it here.
For this card I used paper from Bobunny - Alora.  I used my Fancy tags two from spellbinder, my filigree corner from la la land craft and my new (used ) Madera corner from Memory box (purchased from a Friend - Thank you sooo much Joann!!!).  I have added a doily, a little ribbon from my stash as well as a charm.  I also put two little pearls on the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the fab digi colored with my copics.
And here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC
So will you join us over at Crafting when we can?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Lej designs challenge blog - Use metal
  2. joyful stamper - inspire me Fridays - Anything goes
  3. Stampin for the weekend - Something girlie
That's my 1st post for this Sunday!  There's another one coming up so I hope that you will be coming back to check it out!  


Hugs

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. she is super cute, great layout, hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I love the dies you used and you colored her so beautifully. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, she is super cute. Love that doily...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway