Digi make over challenge #73

Goodmorning everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Digi makeover challenge and this time it's all about Hearts!

DM073

For this card I used the wonderful Automaton Robot.  This will make a fabulous Valentine's day card for one of my boys.
For this card I used some paper from Clisonné by GCD studio.  I used my classic heart and my sizzix heart primitive #2.  The doily and paper come from my cricut - holiday frames & tag cartridge from Creative memories.  I added some bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics
And here's the sentiment from the wonderful Create with TLC
So it's time to get those Valentine's day card done!  Will you join us at Digi makeover challenge?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. A gem of a challenge - Celebrate (this time it's Valentine's day)
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Celebrate (Valentine's day)
  3. Scrappers delights challenge - It's all about love
  4. Whoopsi Daisy  - For a child

So that's it for me for today!!!  OUF that was a really busy day ;)  Have a wonderful Monday everyone.

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Vicky your card looks great.
    You always make something beautiful.
    Nice done.
    Greetings from the other side of the world,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vicky, you've certainly packed it full of hearts, everyone bursting with love. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a delightful valentines card Vicky. Love the heart shapes and bow too. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so cute lovely creation..

    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card thanks for playing along at WD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Vicky! I love that fun robot :-)
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway