Digi Makeover - Challenge #72

Hello!  It's time for another challenge over at Digi Makeover Challenge it's time for a challenge about warm thoughts! ;)  Yup it's winter so perfect to try to stay warm.

DM072

For my card I used the wonderful digi Pete.  He comes with a great sentiment.
For this card I used some paper from Basic Grey - Nordic Holiday!  I also used my cricut expression!  Everybody is talking about their silhouette... and I have a machine with some cartridge and never use it.  So I finally decided to start using it.  And it was great fun.  I used to have lots to trouble to use it because the mat was too sticky but I got a great trick to put it on my pants to add some lint and this way remove a bit of the stickiness!  It worked like a charm and now I'm an addict!  So I used the cartridge Holiday Frames & Tag that you can get at Creative Memories.  I added some foam snowflakes and some Robin's nest dew drops.  The brads are from my stash and the label was a left over from a previous card... so don't remember which die I used for it.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.
And here's the fabulous sentiment that comes with it
Will you come on over at Digi Makeover Challenge and play with us?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Basic grey challenges - Something new/New beginning (to me it's using my cricut ;) )
  2. Fussy and fancy challenge - Coffee, cocoa or tea
  3. Digi haven- Winter/snow
  4. Die cuttin divas - Penguins
  5. Papertake weekly- Baby it's cold outside
  6. Jellypark challenges - Winter animals
  7. Delicious doodles challenge - winter theme
  8. Whoopsi Daisy - Use a digi
So this is the last of the posts ;)  Did you see them all?!?  I want to wish you a wonderful Monday!  Hope your week is a fabulous one.


Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Awhh! What a cutie your image is....
    LOve this frame too...Thank you soooo much for joining us at Digi Haven.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky you made a cute "Pete" card.
    Beautiful colors you have used for this purpose.
    Very well done.
    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card, Vicky, as always :-)
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Vicky! I really miss using my Cricut, but I'm really happy with my Silhouette :) Have fun playing with your machine!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute!
    I really like Pete and your coloring is excellent...
    Hugs :)

    Did you see we are together too at Gingerloft now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Vicky, I like the sweet image and the design, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Vicky, I've just come in from work so a mug for one or two would be great to get me warm. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little guy really made me smile.

    Great card, Vicky!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute card
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I like the little penquin image you used! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling card with such a unique frame. Thanks for sharing it at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card, I love that die cut frame :)
    Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! really sweet card,love the paper and the frame is so nice too.
    I don't use my cricut very much,must dust it off lol!
    thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenge,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable image and sentiment! I love your pretty dp and your coloring is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, so cute and I love the paper. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven and Fussy and Fancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great card Vicky, love the little penguin. Thank you for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway