Dutch dare - Challenge # 200

Hello everyone!  It's time for another great challenge over at Dutch dare card challenge.  This time it's about Buttons and our wonderful sponsor is
Come see what's new at The Digi Garden!

For this card I played with the sooo fun Chester ;)

For this card I used some paper from Limet Twist by My mind's eye.  I used some star buttons that I had in my stash (I bought them because I thought they were pretty... and they were just waiting to be used ;) )  I added some brad buttons also from my stash.

Here's the look at the digi that I colored with my copics
And here's a look at the sentiment from Create with TLC.
So will you be joining us for this ohhh so fun and easy challenge?!?  I just love using buttons and I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with them.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Cute as a button
  2. Stamp-n-doodle - Anything goes
I hope you have liked my post!  We are getting closer to the weekend... and my use of my new CAMEO!!!!  woooohooo ;)  can't wait to start to use it.

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Aww! This is so sweet! I LOVE the buttons and the bright colors. The image is sooo cute!! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I just ADORE this Vicky!! :) He's such a cutie pie!!! Beautiful coloring and a fantastic masculine layout too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great combination of stars, Vicky! Little Chester is just so sweet and I can see him on all kinds of different cards. Love the way you used primary colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this...I love the colors...Bear with me I am so far behind on commenting...We are in the process of moving and I am going crazy...what a wonderful hubby to get your Cameo for you...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Vicky! So Happy to see you back. He is such a cutie with a little smirk, lol. That is so cute how your DP and stars match. Thank you for playing along with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge this week.So glad you could make it.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh ooh ooh you got a Cameo! Wheee! Congratulations! Well done to your DH! :D

    I loooove mine. Only had it a couple of months but loving using it. :) Have fun playing!

    Thanks for your comments on my ATC post - if you want to get into swapping ATCs, I highly recommend ATCsforAll.com. Fab site where you can load ATCs you've made into the gallery (and list if they're available to swap so people can contact you if they want to swap for it) and there's also lots of organised group swaps that you can join in with. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ali for the information! I'll be checking it out! you have created an addict out of me lol

      Delete
  7. this is so adorable, love how you used those buttons and this image is so cute. Great colors and design. So jealous you have a cameo! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice card for a little boy with those stars!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card thanks for joining us at stamp n doodle this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card, Vicky! Love the stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable Vicky! Love those buttons! They are perfect! Thank you so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps! We hope to see you play along with us again :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway