Eureka DT card - Teal or turquoise

Hello everyone!  Ready for another challenge over at Eureka stamps?  This time it's Teal or Turquoise.

So for this card I decided to do a B-day card!  I always need some of those!!!

For this card I had the perfect paper from My mind's eye - The bright side.  I realize that I have a lot of paper but it's perfect for when you are looking for just the right one like here ;) I used my Label 10, scallop circle and standard circle large all from Spellbinder and my Dee's wreath builder die for the leaves.  The flowers are from recollection.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics
And here's the sentiment from Create with TLC that I added for this card.
So will you come and play with us this week over at Eureka stamps?!?  Looking forward to seeing your creations and commenting on them.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafts 4 eternity - Tic Tac Toe ( Blue (well teal is a shade of blue right?!?)-Circle- Flower)
  2. Paper playtime - Use some brown (my cat is brown)
  3. Whoopsi Daisy - For a child

I have more posts coming up!  So stay tune and don't forget to leave me some comments!  I really love to read them!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Another fun one! Do you sleep at all? More hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice picture and beautiful effect with the color aqua
    Thank you for participating in the Craft 4 Eternity challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the party kitty;) Very nice creation, Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable, Vicky! I love how you colored the kitty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky - fab card! Love the teal colours and your lovely DP. Great image and beautifully coloured too. Thanks for sharing your "Card for a Child" at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paper and that flower is AWESOME!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the kitty...Better not let Nanaconnie see it...This was a fun challenge and your card is wonderful. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a fabulous colour, one of my favourites. Super image for a birthday card.

    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fun card!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs, Sande (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a bright, cheerful card.......... Love the sentiment with great details!!!!
    Hugs
    SOMA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway