Jen's Digi - Bella with Flower chain

This is time for my card at Jen's Digi stamps!  I used the wonderful digi Bella with flower chain.

I needed a card for a friend who was celebrating her 50th birthday.  I gave it to her already so I can show it to you now!
For this card I used paper from My mind's eye - Happier.  I cut out the sentiment with my label 10 and used my wonky rectangle for the image both are from Spellbinder!  I added some ribbon, charm and some flourishes from my stash.  I also added some little bling on the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and to which I added some liquid pearl.
Here's a closer look at the sentiment from Create with tlc.
You really should go and check out the wonderful digis that you can find over at  Jen's Digi and then you can join also at our wonderful challenge.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges
  1. Dream valley challenges - Anything goes
  2. Lexis creations - Anything goes
  3. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Dies or punchies(dies in my case)
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Add sentiment
  5. Lil red wagon- bring on the bling (bling on sentiment as well as sparkly flourishes)
  6. Flutterby wednesdays - Open (with fairy or butterfly)
  7. Charisma cardz - Happy birthday (add a 4 for extra chances to win)
  8. Little miss muffet challenges - winter birthdays (I think we need a little warmth and sunshine for our winter birthdays... that's why I went with flowery colors - her birthday was on December 22nd but since mine is also in December... I thought I would like to feel that spring is coming lol)

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!!!! I  really hope you have liked my little card and will leave me a comment.

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Funny card. Lovely character. Your knot is original and perfect. Bravo !

    Thank you for having answered our invitation for the fourth birthday of Charisma Cardz this week !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Birthday card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! That purple bow is fabby. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great purple and I love that bow...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super fun birthday card! Your sentiment is awesome - I love the little ribbons on it and the colors are perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun birthday card. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Little Miss Muffet 'Winter Birthday' Challenge. - Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous fun birthday card. Thanks for sharing at LRS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and fabulous 50th birthday card...I bet your friend loves it! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday this week!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card and great image! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Dream Valley and good luck!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute, love the colors you used and the great image. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz. And good luck.

    Caz CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card, I'm sure you friend loved it! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card, thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabolous. Love the design with the bow, sentiment and swirl. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge.Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabby card!Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway