Jen's digi - Challenge # 3 - Love

Hello it's time for another challenge over at Jen's digi this time it's all about love ;)

For my card I used the cute Bear holding heart.
For this card I used paper from Cloisonné - GCD studios.  I added some ribbon and charm from my stash.  I used my cricut Holiday Frames & Tag cartridge.  I used as well my Sizzix Heart Primitive # 2.  I added a little pearl hear from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics
And here's a closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC.
So will you join us this time at Jen's digi?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Critter challenge blog - Use metal
  2. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Have a heart
  3. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  4. Inky impressions challenges - bingo (pink/red, sentiment and dies)
And this is it for today!!!  It's going to be a long day... I have to finish my month end... and it's a quarter end so more analysis... oh well... guess I have to pay for last night that was so fun crafting lol

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. He is so cute, this card will definitely make a hit with that special person. Beautiful design and wonderful coloring.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky,

    This is just so cute, cute, cute! I love this card!

    Hugs,

    Your Design Team Buddy,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and I love that spiral heart and ribbon.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your DT Sister at Jen's Digi Stamp
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card:) good luck on your challenges.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable. Love all the hearts and the cute little bear. Thank you for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge this time around. We are so happy you could join us and hope to see you again.
    Good Luck, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh I love your little bear and the fabulous hearts and dp. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Adorable bear. Thanks again for playing in the Inky Impressions' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable little bear! I love how your ribbon and layout reminds you of a cute present! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Vicky...thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute Vicky! thanks for sharing with us again this week at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks great, really cute xx well done xx Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway