Let it snow winter - Gingerloft

Hello everyone,  it's time for another challenge over at Gingerloft .  This time our challenge is about let it snow winter!  So for this card I used the wonderful digi called woodland snowman.

For this card I used paper from Authentique - Peaceful.  I used my reverse wonky rectangle to cut out the digi and the paper underneath.  I added the last of my poinsettia pack.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics:
and here's the sentiment from Create with TLC.
I really hope you will be joining us for this challenge over at Gingerloft.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Lexis creations - Anything goes
  2. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Dies or punchies (dies in my case)
  3. Inky impressions challenges - Add a sentiment
  4. Abc christmas challenge - A is for animal (I have a few with my snowman ;) )
  5. Jellypark challenges - Winter animal (well I have a bunch of little animals that are out with my snowman :) )
  6. Qkr stampede - Snowman or snow

Woooohooo it's still the weekend!  And I get to post a few times today ;)  So please stay tuned!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Love this fabulous snowman and the great dp. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Jellypark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, he is having so much, fantastic embellishments and design.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute fellow there...Another wonderful card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! This snowman is adorable! Love that sentiment too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card love all the little animals, Great to see you Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, love the sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Vicky :-) the snowman is just soo cute with all his little friends :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicky - this is a really sweet card. Love the image and your beautiful DPs. Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabolous christmas card with a lovely snowman on it Vicky. Love the design with the snowman and cute critters and love the poinsetta too. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back friday and wednesday for some new challenges. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, I love the little bunny.
    Annette
    My blog : Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card - such a sweet image x
    Thanks for playing along with us at Jellypark this week & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway