Life and bubble gum

Hello everyone!  I just received a wonderful new set from Paulette at Create with TLC.  It's a new release soon to be in the store!  So of course I just HAD to play with it ;)

Here's my card made all with scrap material!!!!  So happy that I'm using my scraps!!!
I wanted to make it a really bright card.  After all it's about bubble gum right?!?  I used a CM border punch. And all the rest is from my stash.

Here's a look at the digi colored with my copics
And here's the sentiment
For this card I followed this sketch that I turned around

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. stella-says-sketch-challenge-127 - Sketch
  2. Catch the bug blog - January anything goes
  3. Corrosive challenges - out with the old
  4. 2 sisters challenge - Anything goes
  5. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
  6. Simon says stamps challenge - New something (new digis ;) )
  7. 365 cards - Layered (lost count of how many layers I did lol)
So I hope you have liked my creation and will be going to purchase it over at Create with TLC.

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Hi Stranger :) I am SO BEHIND! on posting and everything LOL Ughhh... It's been busy :) I just LOVE your card!! Its so stunning! LOVE that image and the Sentiment!!! Just perfect! Love all the bubble gum colors too!! You are so awesome!! I have to play catch up this week and see all the goodness I have missed!! I hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! Love the row of buttons, mimics the look of gum balls. Great sentiment, too (going to have to buy that one)! Great bright and cheerful card. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out awesome~! Love how the buttons mirror the bubble gum. And love the colors.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and your great card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute! The buttons and the bright colors made it really fun!
    Thanks for playing at 365cards!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and love the buttons! Great use of the Sella Says sketch too. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a colorful and fun card!! Love that sweet image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again those buttons are awesome...Your card is simply adorable. I love the bright colors. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeouss card :) thanks for joining the Inky Impressions Challenge.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes & Stella Says Sketch Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again for our NEWEST challenge.
    Happy New Year !!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet! Love the sentiment and those buttons! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway