Merci Beaucoup - Eiffel Tower

So how are you?!?  I had an ordinary day... My youngest was sick... and my hubby was in Quebec City... so had to stay home... of course this means however that since it wasn't  planned that I got some crafting time!  And I was really really good... I did some DT work ahead lol I guess this means that over the weekend I'll have some free time.

And I was SUPER happy when my hubby came home with my Valentine/meeting anniversary/mother's day present!!!  It's a CAMEO!!!!!  WOOOOHOOOOO ;)  So can't wait for the weekend to come around to really play with it.  I heard so much about it that I'm really anxious to try it out!!!!

On Sunday I posted the first of a series of 3 cards that I had done with this fabulous set from Create with TLC.  This is the set

And you can find it here.

I'm super excited about this set because it's in French.  And that's my 1st tongue.

So here's the 2nd card this time I used Merci Beaucoup - Eiffel Tower.  I always need Thank you cards ;)

For this card I used the wonderful paper from Prima - Welcome to Paris.  I used my grand circle to cut the shape of the circle.  I added a Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's the closer look at the digi
I followed this sketch to do it:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Sweet stamps - Anything goes
  3. Vickie's challenge - Lady Anne - Anything goes
So this is my post!  I will be back tomorrow or Thursday with the last of the three cards ;)  Big hello to my new followers!!!  Incredible that I'm getting closer to the 200 mark..  Wow.

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. LOVE your Eiffel Tower card, Vicky!! Congrats on getting the Cameo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamp which you have used to make this fabulous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for joining us for Vikie's Challenge at Lady Anne's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Vicky...I love this one. Great design and I love the way you added the color with the designer papers. Wonderful...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Vicki, love the image. thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky, how lovely that the stamp that you used is in French for you. Your card is very beautiful and I'm sure that it's going to bring a smile to the receivers face.
    Merci for joining in the fun at Lady Anne's Challenges (Nana Vic) We look forward to seeing your next creative project.
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway