No bull ;0

Hello everyone!  I have a card to share with you that was made with one of the wonderful new set from Create with TLC.



I have used the bull for my card ;)
I kept a really CAS look for this card.  I thought it was perfect for this image.  I used paper from My mind's eye - Lost and found.  I used a flourish from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi
And here's the closer look at the sentiment
Yup Create with TLC has some amazing digis for you at a really reasonable price!  You should check it out. And you really should join in for the clubs so many goodies!  I'm really really excited because I started getting the Valentine day club images ;))))

For this card I followed this sketch:
F-Sketchy 40 - Scrap Sketch

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Feeling-sketchy - Sketch
  2. Simon says stamps - Something new
  3. Crafting by designs - Colors of nature
I'm coming back with another post ;)  Hope you have liked this one and don't forget to leave me a comment.

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Wonderful~! Love the coloring. Thank you.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and adore that sweet blue bird. Great sentiment I know a friend who could use a card like this right now! Thanks so much for playing along at feeling sketchy this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, reminds me of my days on the farm.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Vicky. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy this week :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Vicky, great coloring. And that's no bull........oh me...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, did I smile when I saw your card. Thanks for playing along with Crafting by Designs. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway