OSAAT - Challenge 146

Hello everyone!  Today over at One stitch at a time challenge we have a challenge that you just loooove it's Anything goes!!!!

For my card I got to work with a fabulous digi from Teri over at Delicious Doodles.  I used Mermaid's revenge!  Just love that type of image ;)  What can I say I adore Fantasy.

For this card I used Saphire forever intime paper.  I used my curved rectangle, Antique frame & accent as well as my fancy framed tags one from Spellbinder.  The brads were in my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics
And here's the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought would go well with the my mermaid's fangs ;)

So how many of you will be joining us this week at One stitch at a time challenge?!?  Looking forward to seeing your entries.  Don't  forget to go and check out the work of my fellow DT they are so awesome and CG especially since she used the same image I did!  Wonder what she did with it ;)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Dies or punchies (dies)
  2. Inky impressions challenge - Add a sentiment
  3. Cut it up challenges - in with the new (1st time using my fancy tag frames dies and of course 1st time with this image ;) )
  4. Delicious doodles challenge - Anything goes using blues
Yup there's still one more coming up ;)  What can I say it's been a really busy Sunday... ;)  Don't  forget to come and check it out you will not want to miss this one!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Fabulous - I love that die cut shape - it's perfect for the theme - looks like waves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so cute, love the Mermaid and the colors you used. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

      Delete
  2. Great job on your card. Love that kind of image myself.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Vicky. Love the colouring, perfect for an underwater scene.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours on this super card. Sorry, I didn't get to visit you last week. I have had a miserable time since New Year's Eve so here's to a better year for everyone. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thanks for adding a sentiment with us at Inky Impressions this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Vicky, love this Mermaid, myself, thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Your coloring looks awesome! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Vicky. I love your choice of colours and all your lovely details. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet card
    thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous creation Vicky.. The image you have used is fabby.

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors of this card and the mermaid is colored wonderfully. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! I love the die cut you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a gorgeous card! Just love the colors and coloring. Thanks for the great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous! You did a beautiful job coloring that image up! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, love all the detail! Great Mermaid. Thanks for playing at Cut It Up! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! I love that mermaid! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card. Great image! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You did a fantastic job coloring the mermaid. Wow! Her hair is just stunning. Thanks for linking up at Cut it Up Challenges!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card honey - Thanks for playing at Inky impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card!! What a fun image and sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Kimberly
    Cut It Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous Vicky ! The colours you chose are perfect with this image.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway