OSAAT - Challenge # 147

Hello everyone!  It's time for a challenge over at One stitch at a time and this time it's Love!!!  So are you ready?

For this card I had the chance to work with a fabulous digi from Barbara Jensen!  I chose Fluff!  I thought it would make the perfect Valentine's day card for my hubby and I'm pretty happy with the results.

For this card I used paper from Cloisonné.  I used my new Quickutz nesting frame 10 and my Marianne creatable LR0159.  I added some bling from my stash

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics
And a closer look at the sentiment from Create with TLC
So will you come over and play with us at  One stitch at a time?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Simply create too - anything goes
  2. Artistic inspirations crafts - Anything goes
  3. The pink elephant challenge - Pink, Red and white
  4. Pile it on challenge - have a heart
  5. Craft us crazy - Celebrate love
  6. My paper crafting - Use a digi
  7. Bombshell stamps - Heartbreaker ( I think this lady could definitively be a heartbreaker!!!) 
So that's it for this morning ;)  I wonder if I will have time to post something else later... maybe ;)))  Big hello to my followers!  So happy when I see new faces and can't believe I have reached 186!!!  And it's not even a year that I started my blog!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. It's a great Valentine card, your husband will love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect Valentine card for your hubby! Very romantic, and sexy, lol! Beautiful paper you used on your card also! Thanks for participating this week at Digi Desserts Fridaze! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Valentine card for Hubby, Vicky! Ooh la la ! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most all of us used die cuts of some type this time and now I want everyone's die cuts because they are so cute. And your paper us super cute. :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Vicky, I think Hubs will love this one :). So glad you linked up to our Digi Desserts Fridaze post at My Paper Crafting. Thanks so much.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Vicky, I'm sure your husband will love it! Love the background paper, image is colored perfectly and the sentiment says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card. So right for your hubby. Thanks for joining in over at DDF.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. HUBBALICIOUS card. Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

    Hugz Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Vicky! How could anyone fail to like this! I bet you enjoyed making it too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful job Vicky. Great heart and coloring. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's not to like? Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure your hubby will love his card, great job! Thanks for joining us for Digi Desserts Fridaze at My Paper Crafting. We hope to see you again.

    Lynn B.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm SURE your hubby will enjoy the card that you've created. Great job coloring the digi. Thanks for joining us over at My Paper Crafting for Digi Desserts Fridaze. We'll be looking for you for our next challenge.

    Scrappy hugs,
    Christel
    MYPC DT Sister
    Scrappin’ Sista Designs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Va va voom what a great digi for a Valentine. Sure your hubby will love it. Thanks for creating with us at My Paper Crafting for Digi Desserts Fridaze.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oo, la, la! Your hubby is sure to love this gorgeous card, Vicky! Thanks so much for joining our "Digi Desserts Fridaze" Challenge at MyPaperCrafting.com.

    ~ Jen, MPC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is a lovely image to work with isn't it? I bet your hubby will love you card.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway