OSAAT - Challenge #148

Hello everyone!  This time over at One stitch at a time our challenge is about using a digi!  How easy is this?!?

For this card my awesome teammate CG chose the fabulous digi Missing pieces stamp from Rheeces Scrap piece.

It's really fun because it comes in a colored and not colored version.  So I went the lazy route and used the colored version ;)

For this card I used some card stock that was ready to go.  I used paper from Cloisonné by GCD.  I used my puzzle punch by Creative memories.  I added some little pearl hear from my stash.  I used my scallop circle and standard circle large from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the pre-colored digi
And here's the awesome sentiment that comes with this image that I colored with my copics

So will you come and play with us at One stitch at a time?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. C.R.A.F.T. challenge - Love or Valentine's day
  2. Whoopsi Daisy  - Use a digi
  3. Fat pages with attitude - Love
  4. Brown sugar challenge - Valentines
So that's my last post for today... or is it lol Well it will depend I guess because I'm going to a friend's house... so it will depend when we come back so that I may get some play time... and of course it will depend as well on if I'm good and do upcoming DT cards or not...


Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Gorgeous Vicky and such creative use of the puzzle pieces.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I love the puzzle pieces!! Thanks for joining our "USE A DIGI" challenge over at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE BLOG! Hope to see you next week too!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fabulous to use the puzzle punch with this image, Vicky. I love this card!! Great sentiment. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - and I love using the precoloured images sometimes too! That punch looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! LOVE the image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH so CUTE CUTE CUTE!! :) Love the puzzle piece and heart image!! Darling job Vicky!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog - Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweet Vicki, this card is wonderful, love your design and puzzle cut outs, simply fun and charming.
    Thanks for your well wishes, getting back on the recovery.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun!!! Love the puzzle pieces, especially the one missing from the heart and the sentiment is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your puzzle card it is super sweet.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. I love this image and sentiment, it's a super card. Sorry, I'm late in visiting, had a miserable weekend but I'm on the 'up' again. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card!! Thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar this week!! Hope you decide to play along with us again!! Good luck!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this....a puzzle Valentine card. Wonderful...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool... thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar..

    ReplyDelete
  14. super card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous, I love the little jigsaw pieces and sentiment
    Thanks for joining in with our valentines challenge over at Brown Sugar and good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Pennys Challenges DT member
    Fashionista DT member
    Forever Friends DT member
    Brown Sugar Challlenges DT member
    Lady Annes stamp challenge DT member

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love what you did with this Vicky, the image looks fab with you papers and your die cut is the perfect embellishment.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. How did I miss the card? Anyways, just wanted to congratulated you on your win over at CRAFT for this card. Way to go. It is awesome.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway