Poodle of fun - precolored

There's a new challenge going on at Doodle pantry.  I soooooo love their images!!!!!  So I just had to play this way I can get one of their new sets.

So for this card I used a wonderful digi called Poodles of fun and I used the pre-colored version so that I didn't  have to color it up really fast card to make!
For this card I used paper from Basic Grey - Oliver paper pad.  I added some recollection card stock.  I made the flower using some scrap paper as well as for the leaves.  The flower was made using floral burst from Spellbinder and the leaves from Dee's wreath builder.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous pre-colored digi
and the wonderful sentiment
I followed this awesome sketch:
F-Sketchy 40 - Scrap Sketch

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Feeling-sketchy - Sketch
  2. Doodle pantry blog - use a doodle pantry image
  3. Basic grey challenges - Anything goes (use basic grey product)
Really hope you have liked this card ;)  I'm off to create for some of my DT now.  Have a fabulous Thursday afternoon!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Oh how super cute this is - love the sketch layout you used and all the variety of greens you used, makes it pop. Great job and thanks for joining us at DPDC 30 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is adorable! fantastic use of colours and embellishments, what have you used to make that flower please? Thanks again for playing at feeling sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jessica. Glad you enjoyed my card! I used floral burst from Spellbinder to make that flower

      Delete
  3. Vicky, he is so cute, love your design and embellishments,
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image, I love your gorgeous colours and papers, fabulous details and such a sweet image with the great sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining the Basic Grey challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just too stinkin' cute! Love the lil' fella and the colours are just perfect. Hope you had great 1st of Jan and the rest of the year is filled with little treasures! Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog...I'm running late on my blog rounds but I'll get there in the end!

    Hugs,
    ...A...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweetie of a card!!! I love the image you've used, and I'm right there with you about the pre-colored digis!! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is just so adorable and a very lovely card, I am quite enthralled with it:O) Well done. Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#30.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Vicky, this card is delighful. I had a giggle at the sentiment :) Thanks for joining in with us at Feeling Sketchy this week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how this card turned out especially the colours. You always have some really great sketches to work with.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute...Great design of your card Vicky...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card...you started with a wonderful template...you chose perfect papers and Viola...a marvelous card...doggie poodle delight.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Love the image, sentiment and colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vicky, wonderful card! Love the colors and patterns and layout. Cute embellishments! Thanks for joining us for the Doodle Pantry January challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card, love the BG papers you chose and what a great image !

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful mix of papers combined with this adorable image makes for one great card! Thanks for joining us for this month's Doodle Pantry challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway