Scribbles by Design challenge - reminder

Goodmorning everyone!  Hope you have a fabulous Saturday planned!  I'm playing the taxi in part but this morning I get to have coffee with a friend that I haven't seen in way too long!!!  So this should be lots of fun.

I thought before I go that I should remind you of the wonderful challenge that is going on over at Scribbles by design challenge.  You need to enter using one of Scribbles Designs but to help you there's a wonderful freebie and the team is anything goes!!!  So how easy is that right?!?  Right now there's only 6 entries and you still have 19 days to enter... so great chance of winning fabulous digis!!! 3 to the top Scribbler!!!  And do check the store.  There's fabulous sentiments as well!

For my card I chose to use Sunflower 2 to show you some of the gorgeous digis that are out there...
I used paper from Classic Calico paper pad.  I used Robin's Nest Dew Drops.  I also added a ribbon from my stash, a button and some twine.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.  It's part of a wonderful set of bilingual sentiment!  Just perfect for all my French friends ;)
For this card I followed a sketch from the Outlaws after seeing it on NanaConnie's blog!!!  She's quite an enabler... this is the 2nd card I enter in Outlaws after seeing her work lol I had never played there... I was registered but that was it lol

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Outlawz challenges - Sketch
  2. 4 crafty chicks - buttons
  3. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
So have a wonderful Saturday everyone!  Go and enter our great challenge over at  Scribbles by design challenge.  I look forward to reading your comments!!!  And big welcome to my newest followers!!!  Wow 194!!! ;)

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Beautiful card. Love the corner accent.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card...love the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that sketch. Gives you a lot to play with. Your card is wonderful. I love the sunflowers. Have fun today. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout and I love the flowers and how you made everything. Love the added touch of the buttons. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation for us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! Thank you for joining us for our "Button" challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rocked that sketch, love your coloring of the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic card Vicki! Love the sketch you used and the sunflowers are a fantastic choice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway