Stamping chef - Freebie - Lily Ann

TGIF!!!!!  Hello everyone!  It's time for another wonderful freebie over at The Stamping chef.  This time you are in for a treat with a wonderful little girl called Lily Ann!

For this card I used some paper from Be you - Fancy pants.  I used my scallop circle and my standard circle large.  The ribbon and charm was from my stash.

Here's the wonderful digi colored with my copics.
I added a wonderful sentiment on this card it comes from Create with TLC.  It was part of a set that you can find here.

I have the feeling that by now you are by now running off to get this wonderful image!!!

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
  1. Bearly mine challenges - Anything goes
  2. Lej designs challenge - Use metal (I used a metal charm)
  3. Creative inspirations - One for the girls
  4. Crafts and me challenges - Something new (the new freebie digi ;) )
  5. Lady annes challenges - Anything goes
Have a fabulous Friday everyone!  Hope you day is bubbling with fun!  Huge hello to my new followers!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Cute card, Vicky! I love your DP and how you've covered the whole card with it, leaving no borders. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love all the papers you used! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and pouty little girl, Vicky. Love your coloring. Great paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, Lily Ann is so cute, l Love her pouty image. Fabulous colors
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute card Vicky!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
    Hugs, Barbara



    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful image and fabulous card Vicky, very nicely coloured. Great papers and design, plus your ribbon and charm are perfect for our 'metal' challenge! Thanks for joining us at lEJ Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute Vicky!! Thanks for joining us at BMC this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway