The stamping chef - 1st challenge - Celebrate

Goodmorning everyone!  Today we are starting a great challenge over at The stamping chef.  Our challenge is about Celebrate.  So that's pretty easy to participate!  Especially with the wonderful freebies that you can get every Friday! ;)

For this card I used a wonderful digi called Forest fairy.  I wanted to make a card for my mom who was turning 70 on December 28th!  It was the perfect card for her.  She lives in the forest and just love everything to do with woods.
For this card I used paper from Basic Grey- Oxford it was just perfect.  I used my new Label 8 and decorative label 8 as well as my label 14 from spellbinder.  I added whimsical flourish by memory box and my filigree corner die by la la land craft.  I put some pearls from my stash as well as some foam numbers.

I colored this awesome little fairy with my copics and added some stickles.
Here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc.
So will you be joining us for this wonderful challenge over at The stamping chef?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Emerald faeries - Celebration
  2. Basic grey challenges - Anything goes ( with basic grey)
  3. Simon says stamp and show - anything goes
  4. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
  5. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
  6. Flutterby wednesdays - In with the new (I used my new Label 8)
Hope you have enjoyed my creation for you!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!  I'm looking forward to reading your comments.

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. I bet your mom loved it! Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a a pretty card, love the earthy colours and your sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, what a great card!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card thanks for sharing at fbw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh adorable image and I love the dp you used with her, perfect! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute Vicky. I am looking at your dies you used...Did I miss a Memory Box Flourish Die??? I can't believe it... Oh you asked how I was liking my Cameo, well Kim has been sick so I have not even opened it yet. And since we sold our house and have to be out by the end of this month I will just wait until I get moved and settled in. But I hear from everyone how much they love theirs....I love the corner dies - will have to check those out. Great job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the greens on this - my fave btw xxxx cute image as well xx thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card! Thanks for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards for this challenge and Jen's first one. Thanks for the heads up on the challenges, I've got a card I'll be posting later this week that fits into both these challenges.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Vicky, fabulous colours and such an adorable image. I love your stunning detailing!!

    hugs Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining Basic Grey challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your mom~! The card is beautiful.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card as she reminds me a little of tinkerbell :). Thanks for fluttering with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an adorable image and I bet your Mom will LOVE this card! I hope she has a wonderful and Happy Birthday! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely. Thanks for playing at A&T Emerald Faeries: Celebration
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card, Vicky, I'm sure your mum loved it! Happy New Year to you! Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faeries Challenge - Celebrations. hugs, judit x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps and Inky Impressions

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute cute cute.... Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway