The Stamping Chef Challenge- 2nd challenge - Blue, White and Silver

Hello everyone!  It's time for a second challenge over at The stamping chef.  This time it's Blue, White and silver.

For my card I used Stacking up from The stamping chef.  It was just perfect for a birthday card for a 50 year old!!!!
The paper was all left over in my stash.  I had cut a flourish in the silver paper and was really glad to be able to use the negative ;)  I added some foam numbers and some bling from my stash as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics
And a closer look at the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC.
So will you be joining us this time over at The stamping chef?!?    And we have so many wonderful freebies you really should be using one of our digis!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Emerald faeries - Celebrations
  2. Sandys crafty creations - Anything goes with a twist of blue and white
  3. Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - Celebrations
  4. Tuesday alchemy - Picture inspiration
  5. City crafter - Winter blues
  6. 2 sisters challenge - Celebrations
This is my 1st post of the day... 2 more on the way so really hope you stay tuned ;)

Hugs

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. Wonderful celebration card ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog - was blog hopping and came upon it. I love all the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stack of gifts! Great Blue and white (with silver too) card! Thanks for joining my challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There, busy crafter. I just love this blue monochromatic card, now is one these gifts just waiting for me to pick up.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful celebration card!!!Thank You for sharing with us this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. I never have the right paper to do blue and silver. Yours is wonderful. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! thanks for playing with "A & T Emerald Faieries" this week! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Thank you for joining Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway