The stamping chef - Freebie - Dana

TGIF!!!!!  woooohooo it's Friday and what a week it's been.  And you know what Friday means?!?  It means freebie time over at The stamping chef.

This time our Freebie is Dana!!! She's such a cute little fairy!!!

For this card I used the negative from my Tuesday card ;)  It was made with the cartridge This and that for cricut made for Creative memories.  So happy to have reused it!!!  And the paper underneath is from My mind's eye - Lime Twist - Life of the party.  I used some bling flourish that I had purchased for a steal over at McMahon Design it's from E. 

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics
And of course I used another wonderful sentiment from create with TLC.  This is a sentiment that I have used a lot!!!
So are you still there or I'm writting for nothing because you already left to grab the freebie over at The stamping chef?!? lol

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Happy campers - Flowers and use something digital
  2. Whoopsi Daisy - Digi image
  3. Paper-crafting journey - For a girl
  4. C.R.A.F.T. challenge - Valentine/love (well there's a big heart ;)  And for some that I will be sending it can't be too mushy... or else they will really wonder lol)
  5. Little miss muffet challenges - Hearts and flowers
Well I hope you have a really wonderful Friday!!!  I'm sooo anxious for the weekend lol  And I'll end up being the taxi because my hubby is going away tomorrow to his aunt's funeral... so I guess there will not be as much crafting as I would like... and more going out in the cold oh well...

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. How beautiful Vicky and such fabulous colours. Love the ciut image and fab paper.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her beautiful eyes, Vicky! Great paper for the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute image! Off to grab the freebie now. Thanks and have a great weekend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello...sweet card, thanks for joining in with our love challenge, x carol...CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colouring of a cute image. Lovely card. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi what a sweet, colourful card for our love challenge. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image. I love it...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Vicky, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully and a super design.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Vicky, stunning! Love your use of intense colours!!!

    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another sweet card Lindsay. Thank you for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a very pretty card - love the colours you've used and a cute image too!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey for our For A Girl Challenge. We really appreciate it and hope to see you again Karen PCJ Design Team http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, great idea to use the negative! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute card. I love stamp. Thanks for playing with us at LMM challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway