Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge 129

Hello Everyone!  Today over at Tuesday throwdown our challenge is about Using your new stuff!!!  Shiny and new ;)

Our amazing sponsor this week is
Come see what's new at The Digi Garden!

For my card I had the pleasure of working with Ursula.  Such a cuuuute little girl.
I wanted to leave this card really fresh.  So I went with pretty CAS look and monochromatic.  I used paper from Lilybee design - Handmade.  I used my new Botanical swirl & Accent (corners come from there) and Ribbon tag trio as well as my label 8 all from spellbinder.  Yup I'm a total Spellbinder freak ;) I used a ribbon from my stash and some pearls as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics
And here's a look at the sentiment that I used from Create with TLC

So will you join us?  And show us your new goodies over at Tuesday throwdown.  I've got a feeling that this challenge might increase my list of goodies needed lol

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Cute card thursday - Something new (new spellbinder and image ;) )
  2. Charisma cardz - Monochrome
  3. Qkr stampede - Anything goes
  4. 2 sisters challenge blog - Anything goes
  5. Dream valley challenges - Anything goes
  6. Lexis creations - Anything goes
  7. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Use dies or punchies (I used some dies)
Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!  It's really hard to be back to work after 2 weeks off... and still in winter :(

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. This is so cute! Your CAS card is beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab job on the C&S Vicky! The red print is very fun and fresh with that darling little Ursula :) Have a great week my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that paper, Vicky! Perfect choice for this darling digi. It took me a minute to realize that her bow and skirt weren't paper pieced, but colored. lol Great decorative corners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable realization ! Fantastic coloring on your character. Simple and clean style as I like ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and Happy New Year 2013.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, love the cute image and the colors you used. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful card. Love the red and white and the colouring of the image is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'anything goes' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and I always love red and white. Great job again. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe Vicky
    I love Red and White you did a FAB job on this image and the card.

    Love
    Enabler!!! Aka Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is cute and wonderfully colored, sweet and fun. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! How cute is this image!! Your colors are so pretty! Thank you so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That little lady is wonderful! Your card and coloring are great.thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card, I love your papers and cute image! Thanks for playing our "anything goes" challenge at Dream Valley!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super sweet! That is such a cute image and that banner is so awesome! Thank You for playing along with us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week.
    Good Luck and Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hard to keep up with you girl!! LOL!! I absolutely LOVE your creation and what you've done with this image!! Gorgeous coloring first of all and your papers go so lovely with her!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway