Wila B. Mine Lil gothie line art

Hello Everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful Sunday!  I used mine to craft ;)  I did 6 cards for a Valentine card swap and then I did some DT cards and a card that was ask for a colleague...

And well I  kept one just for fun because it was my reward for being good ;)  This week I purchased a bunch of digis from Lacy Sunshine at only 1$$$$  yes you read right.  And when I purchased the little Wila B. Mine Lil gothie line art, I had the perfect sentiment from Create with tlc in mind it's part of Valentine mix set.

I was a bit fed up of Valentine's day card after making so many... so I went darker ;)
I used some left over paper for this card!!!  YAY!!!  I used a EK border punch as well as some ribbon and pearls from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fab digi

And here's a closer look at the great sentiment
To make this card I followed this sketch:

It felt really good to do a darker Valentine card ;)))

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Haunted design house - Anything goes (I let my dark side out again ;) ) - barely in time to enter...
  2. Sketchy friday - Sketch
  3. Forever night creepy challenges - 3-2-1 anything goes (3 pearls on each side, 2 DP paper, 1 ribbon)
So that's it.  Now I'll go comment on your entries ;)  Hope you have a fabulous Sunday night!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Hi Vicky, loving your card, the image is fabulous and so love that sentiment.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ps I am now following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vicky! Fab sentiment too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree with the sentiment Vicky. Great card my OH would so get this, he knows me so well to paraphrase a song. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sentiment!! Great job with the digi stamp!! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect sentiment! Love the new digi and that cool black ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us at Haunted Design House!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great digi just in time for valentines, love the sentiment as well. thanks for joining us at hdh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going dark worked so well on this great card! Sounds like you had a really busy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! thanks for sharing with HDH. Glad you made it on time. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute thanks for playing along with haunted design house this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, love this card! The sentiment is great and goes perfectly with that image. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Forever Night Creepy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA! I love that sentiment, that's my take on V-day!! ;) Great card, thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday!

    Sharla :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL love this.. that's my idea of a good valentines! Thanks for joining us at Forever Nights!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on the sketch and great card Vicky... Thanks for joining us at SFC... HUGS.. SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute card vicky :) thanks for sharing at sfc be sure to come play again :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. great card, love the image and the quote is just hilareous
    thanks for joining the forever night creepy challenges this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the win at Sketchy Friday. Your card is wonderful and love that sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Sketchy Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway