Zolly zombie car hop

Good evening everyone!  Hope you had a really nice Tuesday.  Tonight I really wanted to craft.  We finished eating fairly soon so I was able to go down to my craft room for some play time!!!

I was good... I made some DT cards 1st (actually managed to make 2) and I still had time for another and this time it was just for fun and for me!!!  I had been planning to participate in a few challenges and this was the opportunity.  To top it of I had just received my order for some more wonderful retiring digis from Lacy Sunshine!!!!!  All at 1$$$$$  so yes... I splurged... but it was really good for my moral.

Here's the card that I made using the fabulous Zolly zombie car hop
For this card I used paper from Authentique Glowing (one of my favorite pack from past Halloween) and I used the sheet music because the sentiment is the last words of Mozart... So I thought it was fitting to put sheet music ;)  I used my classic rectangles small and large to cut the digi and paper underneath.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics (and this is my very 1st time doing hair in blue!!!!)
And here's my sentiment
I'm also offering you the word art if you would like ;)  I know... it's a bit dark... but for those of you like me that sometimes need to get this out of your system... it's very therapeutic!!!  Please don't share and send people over instead.... and if you use it I would love to see what you create with it!
To make this sentiment I research the famous last words.  And this is what I found on Top tenz.net - top-10-famous-last-words-and-quotes

Mozart (1756-1791)

“The taste of death is upon my lips.  I feel something that is not of this earth.”


Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was a prolific and influential composer of the Classical era.  He composed over 600 works, with many being acknowledged as pinnacles of symphonic, chamber, piano, operatic, and choral music.  He is among the most well-known and popular of all classical composers.  Mozart was a child genius and wrote his first piece of music at the age of five.  The circumstances surrounding his death have been widely debated over the years. Mozart passed away at 1:00 AM on December 5, 1791, at the age of 35, following a short illness.  He had a history of health problems and had suffered from smallpox, tonsillitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, typhoid fever, rheumatism, and gum disease.
Mozart suffered from many mysterious symptoms before his death.  His sickness began with swelling of the hands and feet and then progressed to sudden stomach pains and intense vomiting.  The illness would come and go and Mozart had the suspicion that he was being poisoned.  He remained completely conscious until two hours before his death.  Mozart’s body swelled up so much he could no longer sit up in bed, or even move on his own.  His final words are quite revealing, “The taste of death is upon my lips.  I feel something that is not of this earth.”


Interesting right?!?  Well I thought so and I was playing with this quote in my mind until the card came to light!


I followed this wonderful sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch and stash challenge - Sketch (my new item the digi and the old and neglected well my Halloween paper)
  2. Forever night creepy challenges - Shades of blue
  3. Haunted design house - Famous last word (it was kinda nice to have to do some research for something that would work on a card ;)  Think that the food that she's serving would fit the wording lol)
  4. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
So that's it folks!  Hope you have enjoyed the darker side of me... it does need to come out sometimes... but I promise tomorrow's posts will be lighter ;) Big hello to my new followers!!!  Wooohooo only 2 more to reach 200!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Vicky! This card is so awesome! I love the blue hair and the sentiment is fab! Way to go! Zombies Rule.. especially yours!
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Fantastic Vicky !!! I love that sentiment . Your colour choice and colouring is super and what a great design and layout .
    Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image should be part of the new movie coming out. Warm Zomies, this girl would fit right in. Beautiful coloring and design. I just love my Mozart. Handel messiah
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your zombie chick rocks! Love the blue hair and awesome quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Vicky, the hair is brilliant. That's interesting about the sentiment and it fits perfectly with the image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her in blue Vicky!! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card and eerie sentiment! Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Vicky! Love the colouring...I need to make time to do something totally different like this. It's just brilliant. The whole card's brilliant.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Vicky! The blue hair is great! Love it!
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUPERB card Vicky :-) I love the new image and your colouring is excellent. Fabbo bit of research too for your wording. Thank you for word art and for playing along with us at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE :-D
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, just wow! What creepy but fun card. Thanks for the sentiment, it just might come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab quote and I lovee that cute zombie! Perfect choice of backgrounds, too. thanks for sharing with HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic quote and loving the font. The image is stunning and so loving her blue hair.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, loving the blue hair :-)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! That is some image! I love her blue hair and fabulous papers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  16. You had me at zombie haha. Brill card thanks for playing along with Haunted Design House this week x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous creation, Love what you have done with that image :) thank you for sharing it with us at Forever Night creepy challenges this week and good luck.

    Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. great image, what a good buy, love your quote as well. thanks for joining us at haunted design house.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card Vicky, loving the blue hair

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love it! thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Grande card e bellissimo timbro!!! mi fa impazzire!!! Un mega-grazie per il sentiment che ho immediatamente scaricato. MERCIIIII. bxbxbx manu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway