DDC # 56 - Laughter is the best medecine

Hello it's time for a new challenge over at Digi darlas.  This time in honor of April's fool day it's time to make us laugh!

For my card I used Naughty Kitty Trash.

I used paper from Life of the party - MME.  I used my scallop and classic circle.  I used my Dylusions sentiment from Ranger as well as a set of stamps to make my own embellishments (the little paws and the prrrr).  I added a little sticker as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  This little kitty is just like my little Max... always doing something that he's not supposed to...

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Qkr stampede - Animal antics
  2. Sincerely yours creations - Cats and dogs (well used a cat)
  3. A Gem of a challenge - Make it cute
  4. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Cute
  5. Crafty cardmakers - Humour
This is post number 2 still 4 more coming!!!  Stay tuned.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Thanks for joining us again at Crafty Cardmakers for our humour challenge. Thanks also for bearing with us with the link moderating thing.

    This looks like the sort of thing my little dog would be doing, if she could get away with it!

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I just love the sentiment you have used--purrfectly matched to the image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you've been busy today! Another fun card and thanks again for joining us at CCM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, this is great! Fabulous coloring, darling image, and great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heehee, this one made me laugh...Love you image and coloring. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, this reminds me of Lola! I always catch her doing something naughty..great take on April's fools Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just right for a cat lover... thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely fun card, great image and layering. Thanks for joining in at CCM. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, as a cat owner I totally get this, thanks for joining us at CCM this wee.
    Jules :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Certainly sounds like my cat! Wonderful card. Love your random paw prints and words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card Vicky, so funny! I love the layout too
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card - such a cute image and perfect sentiment :o)
    Thanks for playing with us at AGOAC this week - good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay really cute love it . Perfect for our challenge Thanks for joining us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super CUTE card Vicky! Love that image! I might have to pick it up since my sons cats do that to him. LOL!
    Thank you for joining QKR's Challenge this week.
    Ruza, QKR DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week :) xx -Paula DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh gosh.. How adorable! Perfect for our CUTE challenge.. Well done!
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.. Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10