WOYWW

Hello everyone!  I've been seeing this post from Lyn over at Spyder's Corner and wanting to share as well.  But I never seem to remember!!!  But this time I kept her blog e-mail to remind me ;)  I also want to make sure to participate next week because this time I want to participate in their ATC exchange!!!  Missed it last year... plus didn't know at the time what ATC meant. lol

So here's what's on my work desk this Wednesday night... yup I know it's messy... and only a little area to work with.  Just enough for Lilliana
It's the great little freebie from Simply Betty that I was preparing for my card.  It's now done and will be my next post. Yup pretty messy... ;)

Looking forward to seeing more of other people's fabulous creative space ;)

You can link up to WOYWW here.  I promise myself to try to post every week... let's see how that goes lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh my !! That is a squeazy little space to work in isn't it ??? LoL
    Great to see you playing at WOYWW... I didn't get to play this week :-( I will be joining the ATC swap too :-)

    Have a great day
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Vicky! Welcome to WOYWW!!?! You know this WOYWW thing is VERY addictive, I've even joined in, in a muddy field in Cornwall (England of course) on my hubby's dongle! Your desk looks very busy! I haven't got one of those glue guns but many WOYWWers have, it's surprising what we all buy/collect to fill up out crafty space! Hope you have a fabulous Crafty week!
    Happy WOYWW!
    ((Lyn)) #55

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if you mean this is your first time on WOYWW. If it is welcome to the snoopers of the world. Enjoy. Francesca #27

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you were patient to wait a whole year to play ATCs, cant wait to see what you make
    Bridget #11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky,
    Nice creative space for sure. No matter how large my work area is, my actual working space is about the same size as yours.....LOL
    Krisha #50

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a very cozy spot for sure! :) I wasn't sure what ATC's were last year, but I made my first's and they were so much fun that I am really looking forward to it again this year...hope you remember to join in. :) Have a great WOYWW ~Deeyll #166

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome that you are joining in on the ATC swap, it's a lot of fun! OK, I am asking my WOYWW folks to rally behind me and I truly need your support. I am in a contest and the voting ends today so it's now or never. PLEASE go vote for me, yes, I am begging, lol http://www.genuinelyjanestudios.com/genuinelyblog/gjs-design-a-book-contest-top-three-finalists-announced/
    waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10