DDC # 66 - Fancy folds or shaped card

It's time for a new challenge over at Digi darlas and I can't wait to see what you will make!!!  The new challenge is about fancy folds or shaped cards.

I thought about doing a fold card... but then changed my mind.  I had the wonderful digi Dogwood.  And I ended up wanting to do a simple shaped card.

For this card I used my grand and large circle as well as my scallop circle all from Spellbinder.  I added some flowers from my stash as well as some brads from Eyelet outlet.  The paper is from Soho garden by American Craft.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Allsorts challenge - In the garden
  2. Digi haven - Anything goes
  3. Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
I hope you have liked my card!  I still have 2 more posts coming up so please stay tune!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Beautiful card Vicky and thanks for joining my challenge this week over at Allsorts
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shape of your card and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and a great shaped card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tres bien ma belle. C'est magnifique! Le sentiment est tres awesome! (A bit of Franglais for you)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about a beautiful spring card this is the one...Lovely papers and I love the design. Great coloring Vicky....Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. Like the patterned paper and the image. They look like they belong together! A wonderful shaped card too.

    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, love the bright yellow! So glad you joined us for our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Haven!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10