San's Design - Veggie patch bunny

Hello everyone!!!  It's time for me to do a little card with one of the new release!  I'm using the great SN00184b from the set veggie patch bunnies that you can purchase here.


I just love those little guys!!!  They are so very cuuute!  I played with this cute little guy just peeking over the little cabbage.

For this card I used some ribbon from my stash.  I used my great Decorative and Label 8 from Spellbinder.  I used a MS border punch.  The paper is from MME - Life of the party.

Here's a closer look at the great little bunny that I colored with my copics.  I think this really is a perfect spring/summer image!  The sentiment was perfect for this I think!  It's from Create with TLC

Hope you have liked my card and inspiration.  You really should go and check out the store for the fabulous new digis.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting when we can challenges - Mad for markers (looooove my copics)
  2. Ribbon Carousel - Fun in the sun
  3. Abc challenges - I heart animals - I really love little rabbits!!!

Have a fabulous Wednesday wherever you are!!!!  Another day of meetings... man that seems to be my life these days... So longing for my vacation!!!

BIG HELLO TO MY NEWEST FOLLOWER!!!! WOOOHOOO made 350!  So now will do the draw for a prize to be sent before I leave on vacation ;)

Hugs


Comments

  1. These are such adorable images, Vicky! Fabulous paper choices. Love your coloring and that ribbon is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this set earlier and it is adorable...Love how you used it in your card design. So cute...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    Such a cutie and the sentiment really is a perfect match to the little bunny!! Love the summerlike colors, flowers and green frames makes me long for holiday in the sun =)
    I guess I'll see him soon at Sans' as well <3

    Hugs, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just too cute Vicky! Love your coloring, layout....everything! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ ABC Challenges & CWWC! I hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card, cute image and colours
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting when we can

    CAZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuuute is right Vickie! Love that darling bunny and your wonderful card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got 15 minutes before I head downstairs so I'm going to catch up on some of your older stuff.

    Love these little guys as well. Absolutely love the sentiment you paired with it.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10