WOYWW - June 12th

Well today at work I had a special activity and it involved building a raft in pouring rain.... yup got to love my job lol   Actually it was a team building activity and we had fun, but would have been much better in the sun! I came back home tired, wet and cold...

So with all these days of meetings this week not much crafting is going on in my studio... so I decided to use the WOYWW to showcase the wonderful ATCs that I have gotten so far!!!  Just loooove them and feel so lucky to have been able to participate.

I just love them all!!!  So much work that went into making them!!!  I have posted the ones that I made in a post yesterday.

On my desk s a copic pen that I need to refill and on the left on the piece of papers the list of cards that I need to make ;)

Hope you had a great Wednesday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hey Vickie
    Just finally makin it around to everyone and thanks for posting my candy. I agree about the ATC's it's been so wonderful to see what everyone created for each other all this mini art traveling everywhere :) so kewl hugs Nikki #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some lovely atc's from a few of the many talented ladies who join in the fun each . Happy crafting . Jill #28

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ATC,s you received are lovely.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATC's, very inspiring. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #36xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the ATC's I am seeing today...lots of creative people on WOYWW! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week! Vickie #26

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ATCs - great gifts to treasure. Have a good week.
    Margaret #67

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spy mine! yay it got there, I get lost just going five minutes down the road! Your other ATC's look fabulous, so many different ideas!!
    Happy Late woyww
    #51 I was...

    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10