Cat in the bag

Hello!!!  So how was your Monday?!?  Are you surprised to see me again so soon?!?  I told you I created a lot this past weekend... well it was to participate in some challenges so better get blogging before I miss entering lol

So this time it's for the Meljen's challenge.  They have a fancy font challenge.  For this card I used the Cat in the bag.  Just love that image so close to what my cats do lol

The paper is from Ready set go by Amy Tangerine by American craft.  I used my large and small squares and my scallop and large circles all from Spellbinder.  I added  aribbon from my stash as well as some Robin's nest dew drops and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Vella's tutorial word art.
I followed this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  2. Meljens designs dt - Fancy fonts
  3. Abc challenges - No flowers
  4. Card mania challenges - Ribbon
  5. Created with love challenges - Anything goes
That's it for today!!!  Hope you had a fabulous day.  Mine could have been better!  And you will understand when you read the rest.

I would ask for those of you that will be reading to the end of my post for some prayers for a friend's family.  One of my employee (now a friend) is losing a family member.  Her son-in-law is now in the final phase of cancer.  I was totally devastated when I heard the news this morning.  I hadn't seen her since my vacation because her's was after mine... and last week I wasn't at my regular office.  When I left he was waiting to hear if the treatment had worked!!!  He is in his early 40s and has 3 kids ranging from about 8-14!!!!!  They really really need all the prayers sent their way right now.  I know that you guys' thoughts and prayers can do them world of good!  Thank you so much on their behalf.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous card and I love that image :-)

    Sorry about the bad new - will send some strength vibes :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I love image and the sentiment. Great job. Saying prayers for your friend. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Created With Love Challenges.
    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is so sweet - I love your cat cards! Great sentiment too. I searched on "Vella's tutorial word art" but came up empty. If you have a chance, please pop over to my blog and let me know how to find it. Thanks!

    I also wanted to say I'm sorry to read about your friend's son-in-law - praying for a miracle there.

    KT Fit Kitty
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky great card love it your coloring is fab as always. Will say a prayer for your friend Cancer is a very nasty disease, have lost several family members to it.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Created With Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the sentiment! your friends son will be in my thoughts and prayers! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. Love the sentiment combined with that image. I think bags should officially be called cat magnets.

    Sorry to hear about your friend's family member. I have said a prayer for all those needing comfort and care while battling this awful, devastating disease.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is giving me a laugh, Vicky, such a fab image, well put together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors Vicky! It's so funny give a cat a bag and he or she is happy! Perfect digi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great image and I love what you've done with him. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great sentiment! Love the distressing and the texture of the ribbon.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Fancy Fonts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe, I love the sentiment and your coloring is wonderful! Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with our 'No Flowers' challenge over at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck! And hope to see you join our next challenge on Monday! Ani

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10