Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge # 159

It's Tuesday and that means a new challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown.  This time our challenge for you is "don't be square" - So no square or rectangle cards.

Our sponsor for you this time is:
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

For my card I used the super cute Waking up birdie from Robyn's Fetish.

I really used a lot of dies for this little simple card.  I used my grand scallop rectangles, Label 13 and petite label ones all from Spellbinder.  I also used my Impression obsession die 062F.  I added a flower from the dollar store and a brad to it's center that comes from Eyelet Outlet.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added a great sentiment from Decosse Dynamite doodles, it was one of the great Bonjour that Lisa created for me.  Isn't she just awesome?!?  I totally love this flourished one.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Artistic inspirations challenges - Bingo ( did flower, digi image, brad (it's the center of the flower) )
  2. Cardmania challenges - Summer blooms
  3. C is for challenge - Fresh and bright
Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!!  I should be back later today.  I have a lot of progressive challenge cards to share with you guys ;o)

Hugs

Comments

  1. I just love the little bird and his bird house, so cute, your colouring is wonderful. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute, Vicky. Love that image.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky this is fantastic!!!! Love all the die cuts!
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I actually recognized one of my sentiments for a change. I really do like those flourishes in that one. They match up so well to the one on the card. Awesome flower too. I'm about to add it to the gallery. I've also realized that I didn't add any of the last ones where you used the quotes I sent you. Oops and sorry. If I have the time I'll go searching for them.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and image. Fabulous design and colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shaped card. I love all the die cut elements and fantastic layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, All of the die cuts work so well together...
    Thanks for entering Artistic Inspirations - bingo this week
    Carmen DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thank you so much for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck!
    Hugs, Mila

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this shape!

    Hugs from your TT teamie!

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you made the layout of this card. I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10