Digital delights - Halloween Accessories set

Hello everyone!  I'm back this time for my DT card for the great Digital Delights and this time I'm using a great little accessories set.  You could be using this for a background... but I decided to use it as the main focus because I just looooove this little digi.

The set is Halloween Accessories set.  I used the great Haunted house.  And the sentiment is from Halloween sentiments set number 1


The paper is from Bobunny - Fright delight!!! Yup that is really one of my favorite Halloween paper!!!  Just love the deep purple and orange!!!  I used my large scallop and circle from Spellbinder.  I added some stickers from the dollar store.  I thought they were fitting ;o)

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics, stickles and pebbles chalk.
I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this little card in the following challenge:

  1. Sketch Saturday - Sketch
  2. Creative card crew - Sun, moon or stars - I used the moon
  3. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Trick or treat
  4. Chalk n stock - Use chalk
That's  it for today!!! At least for now lol.  Hope you have a great crafty day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so awesome! Love the coloring and the details you added! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun Halloween card! Thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful Vicky...It's been too long for me in posting, but hopefully I am getting back on track. Sickness has plagued me lately...I have missed all your wonderful creations and this is no different...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love this card, Vicky, love these "ghost" die cuts, I need to get some more up to date ones, mines is the original sizzix one, LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super spooky card! Great colouring and great paper and embellishment choices. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. It's great to see you! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. So many great details with the sparkly ghosts.

    Thanks for joining our sun, moon and stars challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. love those ghosts.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Girl, Your ghostly goblins are awesome! We are so happy you could play along with us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week! Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Dangina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10