EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok did I get your attention with the title?!?!  Enough caps for you?  Well I have some totally EXCITING NEWS to share!  I'm finally taking the plunge of doing a challenge with a fabulous friend of mine Susan Kennedy.  Don't know if you know her work, but if you don't you totally should she's really AWESOME!

So we have started

And as the title states this challenge will be about having fun creating!!!  You will be allowed to enter whatever type of creation you like (so long as it fits the challenge).  So dark, cute, whatever!!!  We will be doing our DT call on November 1st.  In the meantime you can become a follower ;o)  By e-mail, google friend, bloglovin!  Just follow so you don't miss on the fun.   Right now we have a Halloween theme so don't be alarmed... there will be different looks varying with the seasons lol

The actual challenges will start on January 4th and will be every 2 weeks on a Saturday.  There are some pretty awesome sponsors lined up!!!  So this will be the place to have fun!

Hope to see you there!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Awesome and congrats to you both, I am positive this will be a HUGE success...I'm in on it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too exciting!! Looking forward to the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best to you and Susan. I am so excited for you.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, look forward to the new adventure and challenges. I am a follower.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Vicky and Susan, best of luck and love for your new challenge, will go and follow, following you on Bloglovin anyway, so sure i will get to know everything that is going on, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Vicky, this sounds great and cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, congrats! This is exciting news. Your challenge blog looks amazing...can't wait to see more. Kudos on taking the leap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck Vicky...really excited for you. :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Vicky, your the busiest lady I know. I follow you on bloglovin so I won't miss any of it actually I think I get your twice each time. LOL. Again Congrats. Love your card.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Vicky, its sure to be a fabulous Challenge
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wwoohoo way to go ladies... I love it when dreams come true!!!
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations to you both and can't wait for the challenges to begin x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Phenomenal and congrats Vicky!!!!!! Totally amazing and I can't wait to see more . . . .
    Hugs, Love, and Friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! I just went by the blog and became a follower! Excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Wow, and just WOW. Congratulations my friend I am so happy for you. As soon as I am done here I'm going to head over and check out the new blog.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. HUuuuuuuGE CONGRATS my Friend... I shall be there :-D

    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yeah.... if you ever would like me to Sponsor you there I would love to :-)

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome ... will gladly follow along and hopefully be able to join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10