A little oriental Fae

Hello everyone!!!  I went to work today... and oh my... I'm sooooo tired lol  I took my last antibiotics!  I'm still coughing... I really hope that I don't have to go and take new antibiotics!!!

Anyway, I'm here tonight to share with you a little card I made over the weekend with a digi from Fitztown called Fae 21.  I decided to make a little Oriental card because I really really want to win the great new set over at Mark's finest paper.  So I'm trying my luck again.  I figured I could make this little Fae oriental.  Hope you think so too!


My paper is from Bobunny - Serenity.  I really love the oriental feel of this paper!  I used my scallop and large circle.  I didn't want to hide that paper so I kept it fairly CAS.  Plus oriental to me is not over the top with embellishments it's fairly clean looking like this.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I followed this great sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Mfp speedy - Oriental sketch
  2. Fitztown challenge blog - Anything goes - This is the 2nd time that I enter one of their challenges ;o)  still waiting to see the winner of last post... and crossing my fingers lol or maybe this one is the right one?!?  
  3. Feeling crafty challenge - Butterflies (Thanks Avril for telling me about this challenge!)
Hope you have a great night!!!  I'm about to be back with some more posts ;)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Your Oriental card is beautiful; love the colors you used. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly gorgeous card and fabulous colour choice. I do hope you win with this :-D
    I am sorry to hear you are still coughing !!!! Sending loads of healing vibes GF xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Vicky, just awesome, totally loving the image and the colours, WOW...you could enter this into our Butterflies challenge at Feeling Crafty! would be great to see you there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Vicky this is stunning, gorgeous papers and image. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your design and colouring. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Fitztown this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow and freakin' wow. I actually had to go over to Fitztown to see if this was a coloured digi you had used. Your colouring is simply fabulous with a capital F. Love the layout and the oriental feel to it as well. Simply Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning!! Gorgeous coloring and papers. Thank you for joining the Fitztown Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card thank you for entering feeling crafty challenge
    and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at the OSC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Vicky and a beautifully coloured image.

    Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10