Book are friends

Goodevening everyone!  How are you?!?  I got some crafting done!!!  Took forever to do anything but at least I was crafting which in itself is good news right?

So I'm here to share with you a little make that I did using one of the fabulous digis from Sami stamps it's called Snowflake feathers.  I thought it was the perfect little image to make a bookmark for my dad.  I plan on giving it to him in a card that I also made and will share probably tomorrow with another great Sami's image!  Just love those!  And really hoping to win a GDT spot to be able to play some more lol I've played with them I think for all their challenges so far.

For this I have used my Cameo to make the bookmark.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  I also used my small and scallop circle as well as my label 13 all from Spellbinder.  The DP is from my scrap file YAY me lol ;o)

Here's a closer look at the cute little digi colored with my copics and to which I added some vintage photo distress ink.  It seems easy to color... but it ended up being very tiny... and not that easy at all lol.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

Got a comment from Deanne from Pinspirational challenges that this would fit in their current challenge!  And yup the colors are perfect, check out their awesome inspiration picture:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982009254506/


I'm entering this little bookmark in the following challenges:
  1. Sami stamp - Anything goes
  2. Pink gem challenge blog - For the boys - it's a bookmark for my dad :)
  3. My sheri crafts - Use a digi
  4. Charisma cardz - It's a boy's thing
  5. Pinspirational challenges - picture inspiration
That's it for now!  Hope you have a great night!  I'm off to bed lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Morning Vicky, your dad is going to love this bookmark, the one thing I miss about having a Kindle...hope you get your GDT spot hun, they would be lucky to have you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bookmark Vicky, if I used bookmarks, this one would take pride of place in my books, as I would just love looking at it. Mind you, it could still take pride of place in the cover of my Kindle. lol. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great tag! So manly looking! Great job on it! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be PERFECT for the PINspirational challenge this week! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours you've used are perfect match for the pinspirationalchallenges this week. Thank you for joining us and good luck. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little owl! I need to make myself a bunch of bookmarks...I always seem to be sticking scraps of paper or whatever I can find in them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I say, awwwwww. That owl is just so precious. Someone has been spending money over at Sami's haven't they? Did you read that she has just turned one out on her own? It is nice that you've been supporting her all this time. Your bookmark turned out fabulous. Glad to see you managed to accomplish something today, although I'm sure it took everything out of you.

    Sending a little reserve energy your way, and of course hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and cute book mark. Thanks for sharing with us at {Pin}spirational

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh! I love this image!!! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge, Vicky!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bookmark is so pretty. Love the owl and the way you used the colors from the photo inspiration.

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab bookmark. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great male creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great bookmark, Vicky! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vicky, i love this bookmark using our stamp from Sami Stamps..it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one of my favorite projects you have done with Sami Stamps! I really love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your bookmark Vicky, the little owl is so cute.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Pink Gem Designs,
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stampfairy.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10