Creative Knockouts - Challenge # 18

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts and this time our challenge for you is All that glitters.

Our sponsor is
 Lacy Sunshine
For this challenge I used the image Dandi Lion Flower pot pretties
The paper is from Mini Deck- Cosmo Cricket - Togetherness.  I used some ribbon from American Craft.  I used my label 8 and decorative label 8 from Spellbinder.  The corner is Madera Corner by Memory box.  I added some BBP bling.  The stamp is from a stamp that I had, I embossed it.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and some stickles for that extra sparkle!
I followed this sketch:
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Cards galore challenges - Anything goes
  3. Die-cut-divas - Make it glitter
  4. Flat friends challenge - Anything goes
  5. Creative craft challenges2 - Anything goes
That's it for today!!!  Hope you have a fabulous day and that you get to craft a bit!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a great card and an awesome digi Vicky. I love your colouring, it is so wonderful. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just got this darling image and I love the way you colored her, Vicky! Terrific frame. I do love that particular die set. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Vicky...Makes me think of Spring...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice Vicky. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute - love the colour combo and sweet image xx Thanks so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sunny paper choices. Just what I need to see at the moment with all this rain! Love your corner die and framing too with this fun image. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday! Happy New Year! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable. The image is just darling and she is a delight with the way you colored her.
    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Thank-you for entering the Cards Galore Challenge, “Anything Goes”. This month, good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10