DT day over at Meljen's - Nermin the fox my candy

Woop woop it's Friday and it's my 1st DT Day over at Meljens Designs.

For this very 1st post I decided to make something a bit different!  I'm making a TAG!!!!  Yup  :)  But to simplify my lift I made it using my Cameo.  

For this tag I used the fabulous Nermin the fox my Candy.   This little guy is probably for Halloween... but I thought he would be awesome on a little St-Valentine's day tag.  He reminds me of one of my boys who keeps all his candy just for him... so I figured I would give it to him :) It's going to go with his candy!


So what do you think?!?  Is it a good tag for a boy?  I used some foam hearts that I've had since last year.  Some little ribbon from my stash as well as some die cuts make with some sizzix die (the bigger heart) and a leafy flourish from Joanna Sheen signature collection.  I used one of the petite label from Spellbinder for the sentiment and edged it with some fired brick distress ink.  I do that a lot just because I'm not so fond of the all white edge...

Here's a closer look at the cute image colored with my copics. The fab sentiment is from Create with TLC

Isn't he just adorable?!?

I'm entering this little tag in the following challenges:

  1. Scrapbooker phd - Hearts - use red and pink
  2. Milkcoffee challenge - Valentines/Love challenge
  3. Wordart wednesday- Anything goes
  4. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes - twist gift set - I went with anything goes :)
Have a fabulous crafty Friday and weekend!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh, this is BRILLIANT... I adore this particular Nermin digi and I think this is just perfect for your Lad !!! A fabulous tag :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your foxy Valentine. My daughter started working at the coffee shop at her college and the coffee shop is called Nermin. Wanted to let you to know to please ck out the Cuttin' & Stampin' Blog Hop 1/31 & 2/1. let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Cuttin' & Stampin' DT Orange Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet tag! Thanks for joining Milk Coffee Stamps Challenge this time around hope to see you again soon~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag would be perfect for a boy.I enjoyed seeing your lovely art today and thank you for sharing it with us.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Vicky...do you ever sleep...you have been a very busy lady!!! So much FUN scrolling through your works!!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely good for a boy. Love the shape for the sentiment. Great job. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky - This tag is adorable; and I think Nermin is perfect for the V-day tag! Thanks for visiting our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new DT post, Vicky! I love Meljen's wonderful digis. Your tag is simply delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fab little tag. love it! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10