Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge - Midway post

Hello everyone!  So have you come over to play with us yet over at Open-minded crafting fun challenge?  It's time to share with us your new item or new techniques.  Pretty easy since we just had a bunch of crafting goodies over the Christmas holidays...

And to start off the challenge we have some really awesome sponsors for you:
,
 and 

For this midway post, I have used an image from a Day for Daisies called Holding a flower.  Such a cute little image!!!

I used paper from Webster's pages - petite papers.  My new item for this card was the label 31 from Spellbinders that I got over the holidays.  I used as well my scallop and large circles.  I added a flourish made with a signature die from Joanna sheen.  The rosette was made with my Tim Holtz paper rosette (and this was the 1st time that I tried that out!  It was pretty easy and fun to make.  I added a button and some twine to finish it off.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added a sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. A day for daisies - Use yellow 
  2. A creative romance - something new
  3. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Pretty in pink
  4. Polkadoodle - Anything goes - Girly girly girly 
  5. Charisma cardz - Birthdays
That's it for now!!!  I'm feeling a bit better so I'm hoping to get some crafting done this weekend!!!  It will take my mind of the fact that I'm sick!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a sweet card. Love all the pink! Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Very vibrant thank you for taking part with us over at polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL.....I love this card..The image and your coloring are perfect. Great design and just a beautiful card. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and such a pretty image! So glad you could join us for our Birthday challenge at Charisma. Hope you will join us again soon.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet little creation, Vicky! Thanks for joining the Polka Doodles challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again next week. ... x
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright card Vicky. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rosette.....beautiful card.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky another fab card coloured brilliantly and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty catz this week good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card! Thanks for playing with A Day For Daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty card
    thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this week
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10