Path of Positivity - Generosity - Midway point

Hello everyone!  It's time for the midway point for the Path of positivity Challenge - Generosity.

Our fabulous sponsors are
We always also have the following sponsors:
 ,  and 

For this midway post I'm using Edelweiss Cluster from Ike's Art it's part of the Switzerland bundle.  OK so you might be wondering why on earth I would choose this for my Generosity post... well I think that the most generous of all is Mother nature/God with all the wonderful flowers, plants, trees and animals!  And of course we as human rarely take the time to acknowledge this!!!  So this is why for this post it's about nature!
The paper for this journal post is from Photomat - color bok.  I used my beaded and large ovals from Spellbinder.  I added some washi tape!!!  YAY me for using it and not just collecting it because it's pretty... lol

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics:
And here's the page using a great digi frame from Create with TLC to which I added some text that is from a quote that Lisa found for us!  Made that one all by myself in word, quite proud lol
I'm really hoping that you will be playing with us!!!  Only 8 entries so far... don't forget as well to share what generosity means to you!!!

I'm entering this little journal in the following challenges:
  1. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  2. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes- with winter twist - well I'm more into spring lol and the revival of nature :)  So would have to be anything goes
  3. Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes - told you guys I would come and play :)
  4. Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
That's it for me folks!!!  Hope you had a great Monday and got to craft a bit!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great card Vicky. Love your post about Mother Nature's Generosity. I think sometimes we take that for granted. Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, generosity is a good word. Your journal pages have such character and interest. Thank you for dropping by and sharing your inspirational art with us today.
    I pray that Bountiful Blessings come your way,
    Blessings
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet thought............and I love the pages.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful. I am the same with washi tapes! they are pretty, aren't they? Thank you for keeping your promise and playing with us at Scribble and Scrap (newbie in the team here!)
    Mirella DK
    DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome journal page, Vicky! The DP's are gorgeous and the elements you incorporated are just perfect for the design. So pretty! So glad you linked up with us at Word Art Wednesday this week. We are so blessed with your creativity. Love to encourage you with God's Word in 1 John 3:1 which says, "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God." Have an awesome week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back with a different DT hat on...You have so much creativity in you and didn't know you are into journals. But like I said before, your page is so wonderfully put together with monochromatic colors and well-balanced design. So delighted you joined at our our neighborhood Challenge---613 Avenue Create. Please check the new challenge coming up tomorrow. Hugs and blessings!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Vicky...and such a fabulous idea to use Mother Nature as your inspiration. Love it! :o)

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my dear and thank you so much for continuing to be so generous with your own time and creating not only for the start of the challenge but also for the midway too.

    I really love the direction you have taken in this particular journal entry. Without the benefits provided by the world that surrounds us, we could nether thrive nor survive. You are right in that too many people forget that; so, it is nice to see such a lovely reminder.

    I'm very proud once again of the quote you created. I love the way you layered it under the carnation in the frame. It looks like it was meant to go together. Another beautiful set of journal pages.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10