Meljen's - sketch


Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a little card that I made for the newest challenge over at Meljen's Designs.  This time our challenge for you is a sketch that I made :)  So I really hope you like it and play along!  It's a really easy one!!!


For my card I used the very cute Sweet little Lop.  I have a lot of people around me that like little rabbits :)


The paper for this card is from Hello Pastel - by Prima.  I used my Scallop and large oval and my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added some stuffed up hearts from my stash. 


Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some stickles as well.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Created with love challenges - Lots of layers
  2. Lexis creations - Happy Birthday
  3. Whoopsi Daisy - Lots of layers

That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fabulous Thursday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. How sweet. Cute little bunny - love how you colored him and the pattern papers you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...how adorable is that image. I have four to choose from the shop for past wins and I just can't seem to make up my mind. It is a good thing there aren't any deadlines! And go YOU! Wonderful sketch my friend. I'm definitely marking this one down in my sketch idea book.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love these images. So adorable. Cute card. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card thanks for sharing with lexis creations this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so cute, Vicky, love the image and all your fabulous papers, thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute love that image and the colours. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi daisy this week
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another adorable make! Love this!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this lovely card for Lexi's challenge 117, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun and adorable card.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10