A Song in your He{art} - Boys 'round here

Hello everyone!  Hope you have had a great Tuesday!  It's time for a new challenge over at A Song in your he{art}

For our challenge this time we have the fabulous:
And our song and inspiration for this challenge for you is the following:

So for my card I used the fabulous Farm Friend and Farmer John that I have put in a scene together.

I used some Walnut grove - Pebbles for the card stock underneath.  I added a little raffia and some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the precolored digis!  Totally love the fun of putting this together digitally and just printing it out afterwards!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Hope you have a great night and that you come and play with us.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Oh I love me some Blake Shelton...Your card is adorable. I have not yet tried the pre-colored images so will have to do that...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card :) Thank you for entering with us over at JIC this week, I hope you will join us again next week (Tue new challenges start) and also for our monthly challenge which also starts on Tuesday. Sian (JIC Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya I love your card and your pretty blog thank you for joining us at PND. All the best of wishes Sharon x (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10