Cat and Dog Friends

Hello everyone!  So how was your day today?   I worked from home today!  It's unbelievable the amount of stuff we accomplish in a day when there's no commute!

I have a little card to share with you tonight that I did to participate in the new progressive challenge over at Gerda steiner designs.  Since I participated in last month's challenge I got the very fun freebie this time around as well.  And of course I wanted to play before I forget lol

I decided to make a more masculine take with this card.  So the paper is from Happy go Lucky - Fancy pants.  I used some bling from my stash but some dark one... not too girly :)  I used my large square from spellbinder.  The sentiment was cut using my Nellie's oval dies.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics and some chalk for the sky.  The chalk is from Pebbles.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  2. Gerda steiner designs - Freebie challenge
  3. Digi choose day - Use 2 real paper
  4. Twisted tuesday challenges - Use 2 animals and twist is polka dots 
  5. Lexis creations - For a friend
  6. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with twist of best friends - that's what I did this time the twist :)
So that's it for me for tonight!!!  Hope you have enjoyed my post.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Your cute dog and cat focal image makes me smile. The CAS design is nicely highlighted by your color combo. Thanks for continuing to play along with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, fab image. Thanks for joining us in our Use 2 physical papers challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That image is adorable! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet this image is...Just adorable....Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card. Love that image. Thanks for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Vicky, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable Vicky. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Lexis, hope to see you again! Good Luck hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card!!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Lexis Creations.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute Card, I really love your Image, so cute.

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp, please join us with the next Sketch.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10